HATHA YOGA AND SELF LOVE AWAKENING RETREAT IN ISTRIA, CROATIA
March 28th – April 1st
Save 25%, promo price 790€!! Book until March 22nd!
Experience the beauty, calm and harmony of the Istrian Peninsula (Croatia) while deepening your practice in this Beyond Uniqueness Hatha Yoga and Self Love Awakening Retreat.
- The program is great for singles and for couples especially when one is more into yoga and the other partner into adventure and sport.
- It is also for those who want a deeper knowledge about an authentic yoga practice, pranayama techniques and healthy day affirmations (by Angelie), coaching session using neuro-linguistic programming & mindfulness methods to explore yourself deeper by understanding how the power of mind works and break the cycle of negativity (by Dora) and a more enriching and spiritual experience.
- We offer powerful ways to awaken your self-love through our unique combination of programs including meditation, hatha yoga, pranayama, DANCEmandala and life coaching. Say yes to discover your strengths, allow self-love to heal while connecting with your true self.
- All of the activities are very easy to do so you don’t need to be physically fit. You need to be able to drive a bicycle, because you will ride a bicycle to reach other activities (car is available upon request).
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS
- Ukrainian, mindful world traveler fond of diplomacy, languages, zero-waste living and constant self-education.
- Hatha Yoga teacher RYT200 (lived and studied in Hindu ashram for 2 months in Rishikesh, India) and mentor on balancing material&spiritual life.
- Completed self-development course in Italy, yoga workshops in Georgia, Cyprus, Carpathians and Moscow, sailed around the Adriatic for 11 days and climbed the rocks in Grand Canyon, California.
- Visited over 30 countries and lived in 5 of them, speaks 5 languages, quit corporate world and dedicated life to the spiritual journey.
- Hungarian, NLP master, certified meditation trainer, DANCEmandala facilitator, water therapy practitioner, and business coach.
- Conducted training courses, workshops and activities for more than thousand participants in Europe & Asia aiming to grow individuals to discover their inner potential.
- She was thought meditation and mindfulness by highly respected Thai Buddhist monks and worked with them on dozens of meditation retreats for 2,5 years in Thailand.
- Wild camped and trekked 2 weeks in Algarve, South Portugal, bungee jumped from a Croatian bridge, lived in Turkey, Norway, Thailand and now in Italy.
- 4 nights accommodation in typical Istrian Villa surrounded by nature;
- Daily organic vegetarian breakfast;
- Daily morning Hatha Yoga classes, Pranayama and powerful affirmation nutrition by Angelie;
- Daily Meditation and lectures on self-development, mindfulness, self-love awakening by Dora;
- Movement meditation and bodywork sessions;
- Private Truffle Hunting Experience with exclusive gourmet truffle lunch;
- Private excursion to the Istrian Medieval Hilltop towns;
- Private guided tour of the medieval coastal town of Rovinj;
- Free time to unwind, socialize or explore the surroundings by bike.
(*single occupancy accommodation is available upon request)
APPROXIMATE DAILY SCHEDULE
07:45 – Meditation & mindfulness (Dora/Angelie)
08:30 – Hatha yoga &pranayama (Angelie)
09:30 – Breakfast
11:00 – Workshop on mindfulness/ self-love/ inner strength (Dora)
12:15 – Freetime/adventure tour/ massage / private coaching/ private yoga available
17:00 – Loving kindness meditation (Dora)
17:30 – Sunset yoga (Angelie)
19:00 – Dinner
20:30 – DANCEmandala movement meditation (team)
(*schedule varies during trips & excursions)
RETREAT PROGRAM & CONTENT
Promotes physical as well as mental well-being through the medium of asanas and pranayama (yogic breathing techniques). Through working with the physical body, we will be releasing tensions and blocks stored in the body, thus creating space in yourself. Skill level – beginners, intermediate.
Prana Breathing & Meditation
Prana breathing. Prana is a life force in us that nourishes the mind and keeps the body alive. ‘Prana’ refers to the universal life force and ‘Ayama’ means to regulate or lengthen. We will start yoga session with basic essential prana breathing. Meditation – the teacher will introduce and guide you through mindful and positive meditation technique which you can practice easily at home on a daily basis. The goal of meditation is no goal as it is simply the way to bring you back to yourself, to be Present.
What makes your soul sing? At its heart, chanting is all about your heart. To open your voice, you have to open your heart. Do whatever it takes to heal your heart; there is no more important work in your life. We will chant simple and energizing mantras brought from India. You may sing in silent or with your voice, either way mantra will make it work for you in a very gentle way.
Mindfulness & Meditation
We cannot have control of everything but we can take responsibility for our own state of mind. Training the mind is one of the most ancient practices and during this workshop you will gain mindfulness and meditation techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivity.
DANCEmandala is a free form movement meditation in a non judgmental space for people to express themselves freely. The soft guidance helps creating body awareness to release blocks and let the participants dive into a deeper state of self-awareness. DANCEmandala is an inner journey, doesn’t require making contact with other people during the dance, it is free form movement in a safe, non-judgmental space. During the session slow and intense music will be used, including stillness meditation.
“Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body” Martha Graham
A coach’s job is to support clients to understand clearly what they wish to achieve, to believe they can do it and to eliminate obstacles in their way. Mindfulness coaching will provide useful and easy tips to bring back mindfulness in everyday life. We are going to start with self-assessment based on the Buddhist concept of how to balance work and life. Gaining information about our lives will enable you to be ready to make necessary changes in order to bring more present moment and create peace in your life. By a Japanese concept we will also (re)discover our purposes in life.
Results & Benefits
Each practices and tools will be carefully selected and tailored by the coach and meditation trainer taking into consideration the needs of the participants. Benefits are becoming aware of the present moment through easy mindfulness methods, coping better with emotional imbalances (anxiety, depression, stress), reconnecting with the body and strengthen authenticity by expressing the self through movement, understanding better 4 aspects of life in order to balance, boosting self-love and compassion and enjoying deep relaxation. Each practice is handpicked by qualified yoga teachers and aimed to bring harmony among body, mind and spirit, making one physically, mentally and spiritually strong. It brings clarity to the mind and good health to the body. The breath-taking views play an integral part of reinforcing our connection to nature and of discovering the beauty both in the world and within ourselves.
Truffle Hunting Experience
Would you like to experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of truffle hunting with dogs? Follow our lovely truffle dogs through the woods and experience the surge of excitement as they locate this edible treasure. The Truffle Hunting Experience takes place in the Istrian Hinterland, not far away from the medieval hilltop towns of Buzet and Motovun. The area is surrounded by dark, dense forests where deep in the clay an underground truffle mecca can be found. An exclusive gourmet truffle lunch is included in the experience. Enjoy the unique aromas and flavors of black and white truffle products and delicacies!
Istrian Medieval Hilltop Towns
This mystical journey will take you back in time to experience the picturesque sceneries of the Istrian Hinterland. Admire green hills, vineyards, olive groves, rivers and fields untouched and pristine as they used to be centuries ago. Taste local delicacies like wine, brandy, olive oil, honey and truffle products while enjoying the views from the high stone city walls of the Medieval Hilltop Towns. Discover Hum, the smallest town in the world, and learn about the ancient Glagolitic scripts that characterized the rich history and culture of this region.
Old Town Rovinj Walking Tour
Discover with us the hidden gems of Rovinj’s rich history, culture and everyday life. This city was born out of a historic coincidence, whose destiny led it to become the largest, best organised and most populous and prosperous town in Medieval Istria. Together, we will start in the lower town area and slowly make our way through the upper town, travelling back in time as we proceed uphill to Saint Euphemia church, as people used to during the ancient Holy Week procession.